Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Corgi and Kitty Rocking to the Dock of the Bay

Robbi and Ishi are at it again. This time they are playing to the tune of "Sitting by the Dock of the Bay" more or less.

Rolling on the living room carpet, I'll be lolling when the corgi comes,


Watching the kitty roll in, and I'll watch him roll away again,


Slobbering on kitty today, watching him throwing claws my way,


Rolling on the rug by the stove, watching Ishi roll...


Left my mouth on Ishi, heading for the ruffly cuff.


'Cause I knew what to chew on, looks like lots of hair will come my way.


So I'm just licking on the kitty today, watching wet fluff rolling away. Slobbering on the kitty today, wasting time.


Looks like nothings gonna change, damp hair always remains the same.


I can't do what this corgi tells me to, so I guess I'll get out of this game!


Sitting here restin' my bones, and this darned corgi won't leave me alone.


I'm just sitting on the rug by the stove, washing whats mine.

3 comments:

Annette said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Heidi Ann said...

That is hilarious! Loved it.

Melanie said...

That's hysterical!