Saturday, September 19, 2015

(Another) One Of My Favorite Vintage Lowell Herrero Calendars

This Shell Agricultural Calendar from 1971 features absolutely stunning and fabulous artwork by the delightfully talented Lowell Herrero.
After I found the calendar I shared with you earlier this month, I was on a bit of a quest to see whether I could find others!
This one stood out from the rest, and I was able to make it my own.
Here are some images from the pages inside:
I cannot get enough of this colorful, spectacular artwork!
One huge hippo:
I love the look of the monthly calendar pages themselves just as much as the artwork that tops them:
Bear on a bicycle:

Yes, they are suitable for framing, and while I love that idea, I don't think I can "bear" to take it apart!
Completely and utterly fabulous in every way, and I am delighted to own a copy.

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Love this calendar! Have you figured out when you can use it yet? I see next year is a leap year. Do you have an old year calendar that works with that? Love T