Thursday, September 24, 2015

First Day For Libra

Today is the day to change my calendar again.
Here's the gorgeous image for Libra:

If you happen to be a first-time visitor, this is from my 1970 Zodiac calendar from Determined Productions, with artwork by Bruce and Ann Butte.
I have had this calendar for 45 years.
Below, you can see what I came up with this "month" to decorate the hanger that holds my calendar:
And the entire Libra  Zodiac calendar page:
One more shot of this beauty:
Oh, I love this gypsy fortune-telling woman!
I want her necklace.
The colors on this page are fantastic.
Bruce and Ann Butte: Thank you for being such talented artists!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Yay for Libras! Don't we just love all that color?? love, rosie

Tina Dawn said...

What beautiful green eyes you have, Miss Libra! Love your calendar! I will miss it when you are done with the year. Love T