Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Recent Vera Finds

Within the last couple of weeks, I have managed to find a few new (to me) vintage Vera Neumann items.
First up is a lovely red scarf - I could not manage to get a good photo of the entire thing, but may add one at a later date.
It was breezy, I was outside ... long story - so here it is , anyway:
The one below is the best one I've found in a while,
I like it a LOT:
The lone signature down in the bottom right-hand corner:
I found a single butterfly pillow case - it isn't perfect, but it was a quarter, so who am I to quibble?
And I also found a lone napkin, shown in the last photo.
You are seeing it with the back folded over to reveal the Vera label:
And that's it for this installment of Vera Neumann finds!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Always great to see some colorful Vera in the morning! Love T

Leanne said...

I had a class with a hypnotist a week ago. She had on a Vera scarf with a ladybug! I commented on it and she said that not many people know about Vera AND the ladybug. I've learned a lot about so many things from this blog. I love it!