Monday, November 16, 2009

Disneyland Records

I'm sharing a few of my Disney records with you today. "We're the Mousketeers, and we want to say hello..."
I don't think any of the Mousketeers will be at Disneyland today, but I will! We're on our way this morning - Lori, my friend Debbie, and me. I don't suppose we will see Spin and Marty, either...
And I will forever miss my beloved Carousel of Progress, with one of my favorite Sherman Brothers tunes "There's a great big, beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day.." (I'm glad they still have it at WDW, though!)
But we WILL get to ride "Alice in Wonderland", and the "Mad Tea Party"!
And I am REALLY looking forward to the "It's A Small World" holiday overlay, and the beautiful colorful lights on it at night:

"There's a great big, beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I am there with you in my dreams too! (I would be there in person if my cardiologist hadn't had other ideas...) You are going to have a great time. Please glow extra bright in Alice in Wonderland for me. Love T

Jennifer D said...

M.I.C...K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E
Mickey Mouse!

Have a wonderful time... how could you not. I hope to be there in a couple weeks.

Ahhh... the glowing, he he :O)

Anthony said...

Hope you have a BLAST, Heidi! I've got a pretty good feeling that you will, though... ;)

Anthony said...

P.S. - Neat old records, btw!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You have a great Disney record collection. Have fun! Twyla

Anonymous said...

you go girl! heidi ho i am so glad to hear that you are on your way to the happiest place on earth. i had not thought about spin & marty for a long time.....great old records!
oops - forgot to sign in......
yosemite faith