Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Dear Friend Lisa

I have a wonderful friend named Lisa. She is the sweetest, most giving person you could ever know. First, she and her husband John surprised me by sending me this beautiful Tinker Bell sculpture!!

And, as if that wasn't enough, when she met us for dinner at the RainForest Cafe in Downtown Disney recently, she surprised me again by bringing me a fabulous birthday cake from SusieCakes Bake Shop!! Oh, my gosh, it was good! We even hauled the leftover cake all the way home, and I enjoyed a piece every night until it was gone!
I love you so much, Lisa- thank you from the bottom of my heart. We were delighted to have dinner with you, and the cake was wonderful.

(Weight Watchers and my scale aren't too happy with you right now - but let's not go there!)

4 comments:

Lorlore said...

The cake was delicious and Lisa and John are the nicest couple!!!My leftovers from Rainforest were great too!!

Tina Dawn said...

Hi to Lisa and John from the other Gold Country Girl. I am sorry I missed seeing you. Love T

yosemite faith said...

loved the new 'tink' and how sweet of your friends! the cake looks beautiful and i can tell it was good! yum!

Emily said...

You have won my giveaway!!!!!! Please email me with your address and I will ship out your vintage goodies!!

Emily