Monday, November 30, 2009

Lists, Stationery and Such

I've written before about lists, and stationery, as well. But I came across a few more things and I felt like writing about them, too. I like lists, because I feel such a sense of accomplishment as I cross the things off! "Things I Mustn't Forget" is dated 1972. You already know I keep things:
Pretty blue note paper, and two more tablets, the phone and the owl, that I've also had for years - I'm pretty sure those were made by Counterpoint:
Cute little Post-A-Note cards and their original box:
These next three are Fold-It Note cards that Lori found at a thrift store. Pretty flowers:
Partridges in a pear tree:
Little girls with posies and bows:
And, I also like these little recipe cards, though they are not vintage. The stove ones are from Current, and the kitty is Mary Engelbreit. I'm not sure about the bears...
...but they sure did remind me of the bears on my sweet little vintage baby dish!

Hope your porridge is just right.
And that you manage to cross off all kinds of things on your list of things to do today!
And speaking of that - I wish I were further along with my Christmas list!

6 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I have a lot of the fold it note cards from current. I need to start using them more. Cute little list pads. I am a list maker too of course. I just made one in fact before I read this, it was a list of some "new" foods from Hungry Girl. I love the cute little recipe cards too. Great post. Love T

Lorlore said...

I just made a list of all the things to do before Christmas!! Guess I better get off the 'puter and get to work!!

Barbara said...

I recognize so many of these! I have the same box of those Post-It Notes, and I remember that fold-it stationery well - I think I had the partridge one. (I actually wrote letters to my school friends over the summer! Imagine!) And the stove recipe card is one my mom used, so lots of happy memories with those.

yosemite faith said...

i love all the stationery. the bear baby dish is so cute too!

Vintage Christine said...

Hey Heidi Ann, thanks for visiting my blog! Whenever I come across little list pads at the thrift store I buy them--you can never have enough lists, can you? I was devastated when Mary Engelbreit's magazine ceased publication--it was one I looked forward to getting every other month. I found an unused Mary Engelbreit "Life Is Just a Chair of Bowlies" pattern recipe card box (including a bunch of cards) at the thrift store the other day, which made me happy!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I loved the fold-it notes. We used them all the time when I was a teenager. I also have a box of those post-it notes. They are so cute! Twyla