Thursday, November 5, 2009

More Finds

Just a few more things I've found recently. Great artwork on this Saturday Evening Post cover from 1933. Looks like a "Miner 49er" to me!
Sweet vintage cookie jar, I call it the Happy Train. You'd be happy, too if you were filled with cookies!
Unfortunately, the lid on this one has obvious repairs. Oh, well- still cute!

I found some more Rubbermaid dish racks. A large yellow one, and two other pink ones to go with this one.
Also, two restaurant china platters in great shape. I can't pass up great restaurant china!
I love this turkey napkin holder, and the cornucopia table runner was a quarter! And I found a stacked set of yellow cups, a gold creamer, some little brooms, and another lovely platter:

I love this sweater in a gorgeous robin's egg blue color:
And one more sweater, just right for fall, from J. Jill.
And two more LP's - found a Herb Alpert one I didn't have!
And a "Great One" with Jackie Gleason's picture on the cover. I already had one or two of his albums - but not one with his photo on it. I'm so pleased when they have the plastic covering still there, having kept the album cover in wonderful condition! I have VERY fond memories of watching his show with Daddy - it was one of his favorites:

Always looking, always happy to find good deals!

3 comments:

yosemite faith said...

more finds is so right!!! you go heidi....

Unknown said...

It was one of my dad's favorite shows too. And I used to watch it every week with him. And away we go!!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It's always fun to see what you find! I have very fond memories of watching the Jackie Gleason show. I forgot that he sang, too! Twyla