Friday, December 11, 2009

More Thrifted Christmas - Paper Items

Well, this first one isn't exactly thrifted - but the frame is from Dollar Tree - so a $1 frame is almost like thrifted! I framed a vintage card, and I just really like the simplicity of it:

This large honeycomb snowman and the Santa are Beistle. I found them earlier this year at a yard sale up the street:


I was so tickled to find these houses at the thrift store the day after Thanksgiving! I NEVER find these! They do need some embellishment, though. I think I can handle that:
These next three large die-cuts from Dennison were from the same yard sale as the snowman:

I found two each of the choir boy and the angel:

And also earlier in the year, I couldn't believe my luck when I spied these at a thrift store in Jackson. One of these sheets of Santas::
And six of these!
Wishing you a thrifty vintage Christmas.

4 comments:

yosemite faith said...

whoo - hoo!!! what fantastic christmas finds. i know how thrilled you must be on finding those houses/bldgs! i love everything you found - you lucky lucky girl.

Tina Dawn said...

I love the snow covered tree card. Your little houses will be so great once you've fixed them up a bit, and you are great at that. Love T

Barbara said...

I never find those houses either - that's great. And the sheet of Santas? You've had a thrifting angel on your shoulder.

Jennifer D said...

Great finds. I love those tiny houses.