Thursday, December 24, 2009

More Vintage Christmas - Because I Never Tire Of It..

First up - my latest framed antique postcard - I still love doing this!
Itty bitty Shiny Brites - they are a bit smaller than a marble. And another little package of minis, too:
Like so many of you out there, I love the graphics on pretty much any old Christmas box!
And another box that holds Christmas bells. I put all of mine on a miniature tabletop tree this year- they look so pretty.

These Paragon ornaments are favorites of mine. I found four boxes of them in pristine condition:
I have shown you most of my calendar tops before (search this blog for calendar tops if you don't remember them!), but I never showed these Christmas ones. This church is lovely, and the gold really appears to glow in the windows:
And this one? Well - the beauty of this Nativity scene speaks for itself. It is one of the largest I have ever seen, and it has a place of honor every year. It is absolutely stunning:

So, that's it - just some of my favorite vintage Christmas things that make me smile.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great stuff. I love those old Christmas boxes and the itty bitty Shiny Brites. Love T

Lorlore said...

Love the calendar tops!!I finally found a couple of those.

yosemite faith said...

i agree - unbelievable calendar tops! i have never found any of them. and i love shiny brites and all the christmas boxes.