Friday, November 26, 2010

Lori's Recent Christmas Thrift Finds

Sis Lori here, and my recent finds with Christmas in mind:
Beautiful tree topper, packaging says West Germany, I love it!!!

A Playmobil Nativity, nearly complete, for the grandkids to play with:

These cupcake molds have a wax coating, bottom sticker says "Freund Mayer & Co. New York" - love these, too!

A cute wooden musical scene:

Found a bag full of these, from Seasons of Cannon Falls:

Vintage corsage, patterned packing tape, a huge set of wooden ornaments - the tiny bird ornaments went to Heidi - she has a collection, (of course)!!

Vintage jingle bells on card, Christmas colors chipboard letter set, cards, etc.

Now I just need to get busy and put some of this to good use!!

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I absolutely love your Playmobil Nativity! I didn't know they made one of those. I have a little "gold rush" set packed away somewhere. They are so cute. Josh used to play with the construction workers, and I wanted to be a little girl again and play too. All your finds are great, I recognize some from our excursions during our trip to see Claire. Love T

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Wow, now see? You are like me. I'll buy things like the vintage cupcake papers because I think our vintage homes should have everything vintage, right down to the stuff in the kitchen cabinets!

Nice ornaments, too. =D

yosemite faith said...

i love christmas things and you made a haul!!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Wonderful finds, Lori! Have a great weekend! Twyla