Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mother and Me

I was going through some old pictures, and I just got a kick out of how much alike Mother and I looked in these two pictures. Mother and my nephew, Stephen, taken in 1989 when we had gone to visit Daddy's grave on his birthday:
And this one of me taken in San Francisco in 1976:

I had my curly perm at the time. They aren't very good quality photos, but, I mean, our smiles, our hair, the looks on our faces - we look kind of the same, don't you think?
Or is it just me?

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Of course it isn't just you, you silly, she's your mother! I always thought you looked alike. I think we all have some of her features and in certain poses and at certain ages we each look like her. (Even though sometimes people say we don't look like sisters!) Great to see the old photos. I remember your curly hair! BTW, Daddy's home on Richards is for sale, it is a bank repo now. (Your curly hair made me think of it). Love T

yosemite faith said...

love love love old photos.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

How special to look like your mother. She was very pretty. Twyla