Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finds From Recent Thrift Shop Visits

Just some more of my recent thrift shop finds - a gorgeous orange vase, and the perfect embroidered piece for it to sit upon:
A vintage handkerchief with the cutest geometric kitties on it:

A lovely pair of chartreuse fan-shaped planter/bookends:

A gorgeous piece of vintage (I'm thinking 1970's, judging from the colors) linen fabric - big enough to be a tablecloth for a medium-sized table:

Pretty floral remnant and vintage stationery envelopes, (I already had the ceramic trinket box):

And a neat and stylish wallet-sized shoulder bag, made in Thailand - found at the Waste Management store!

That's it for today - but, you know me - always on the hunt - I'll be back soon with more!

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Love the cool cat hankie and the bookends! Good stuff. Love T

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Oooo, you find THE coolest stuff! Thar's gold in them thar hills & you're finding it! Love it ALL! I'm going to have to go incognito & follow you around some weekend *G*. I took myself to Auburn last week & found some gold myself - gonna hit those foothills more often for sure! Gotta work at the store today - wish me luck for TONS of sales :- )
~Vic~

Jill said...

I'm always partial to hankie, my Mom had a collection of over 400 hankies, which I know have, I used to buy them for her all the time...

Heidi Ann said...

Thanks, Tina! Those are cool and unusual kitties, don't you think?
Vickie - I DO wish you luck - hope you have a busy and fruitful day at the shop!
Jill- Wow! That sounds like some hankie collection!
Thanks for commenting, ladies; I always enjoy hearing from you!

yosemite faith said...

congrats on more good finds. when my mom passed i went through all her pockets of clothing and her purses and found a hankie in each one. somewhere i have them all.