Monday, June 11, 2012

Lori's Weekend Thrift Finds


So, having worked late the night before, and not sleeping well, I wasn't in the mood for shopping.
However, my drill was broken and there was a great one on sale for Father's Day, so I ventured out. The KMart was not far from our huge local Hospice, and I had earned my $10 reward, so I thought why not!!
My Granddaughter is in need of summer clothes, score!!


Some games for the Grands when I am babysitting.....

A lot of useful items..........


Vintage rickrack, spun heads for crafting, and lots of button covers....


I am always looking for Mary Engelbreit........


Cute owl bank to save for Reno money, vintage Xmas coasters, small size red and green clothespins.


Cute playing cards and colorful tin from England.

I LOVE Susan Branch stuff and this book is pristine!!!!



USA pottery bowl and nice book for baby photos.

One of the cute pages inside baby book.

I guess I am pretty glad I made the slight detour to take a look, sometimes it's a good day and sometimes not, I'd say today was great!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wonderful finds! One of the playing cards pictures (on the left) is the same as a nasturtium print I have had for years, I've never seen another. Love the tin too. Good job, Sis!

yosemite faith said...

you really did great! so many wonderful things - good going.