Monday, June 25, 2012

What's Penny Wearing? #73 Another Outfit - All Thrifted


Penny is back again to model another outfit for you - bright as a pretty Penny. I found the skirt a while ago, and it got lost back in the corner of the closet, quite honestly. And that was due mainly to the fact that I did not have the right top or blouse to wear with it. But recently, I found this cute orange linen top, and I wasn't even thinking of the skirt at all. Then, as I was looking for something to wear the other day and digging around in my closet I came across the skirt, and I think they are perfect together!

All I needed to add was the belt (also "thrifted"), and beads I have had since maybe high school.

Colorful and bright....

I really like it!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Love that skirt! Glad you "re-found" it!

Tina Dawn said...

It is perfect with the blouse. It needed something very bright to bring out the colors of the rickrack. Great outfit. Love T

jamie@midcenturymania said...

I love it Heidi! They were meant for each other.

farmlady said...

Beautiful and perfect for summertime.
I love the skirt. You could use it in the fall and winter with a sweater too.
Nice Job of putting it all together.

yosemite faith said...

you are so right about that blouse - perfect. as always, penny has the best job (and home) ever.

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

All too perfect as usual! Lucky Penny ;- )