Friday, October 3, 2008

Lee National Denim Day

As you can see, Barbie has her denim jeans on, and she is all ready for Lee National Denim Day today. Since they began this fund-raising campaign in 1996, they have raised more than 70 million dollars for the fight against breast cancer!

She and I already went to www.denimday.com and made our donation, in memory of my Mother. We're hoping maybe you will donate, too?
P.S. Behind her is my denim "barn jacket" I got for FREE at a thrift store recently. Can't beat that!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Very cute. I hope Barbie and Midge get a chance to go out and rake some hay on this beautiful fall day. Love T

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Your Barbie is so awesome!!
I love her hair color.
That is a wonderful fund raiser. I have a pink support bracelet that I wear everyday in honor of my Aunt Susan that won her fight against breast cancer.
Have a good weekend, Lindsey

Anonymous said...

:)