Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Owl" Be Seeing You


"Owl" be seeing you in all the old familiar places that this heart of mine embraces all day through.
In that small cafe, the park across the way, the children's carousel, the chestnut tree, the wishing well.
"Owl" be seeing you in every lovely summer's day, in everything that's light and gay. I'll always think of you that way. I'll find you in the morning sun and when the day is new...

"Owl" be looking at the moon, but "owl" be seeing YOU.
(With apologies to Sammy Fain and Irving Kahal.)

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

"Owl" be looking forward to it! Isn't he a cutie? Love T

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Owl LOVE this post! One of my favorite songs (which is now going to be stuck in my brain all day!) and your owl (new one?) is adorable. There are worse ways to start the day for sure :- )

lorlore said...

Such a cute owl bank!!!! He will join the others, I'm sure!!!!!